Imatex materials: Cast acrylic (PMMA)
Cast acrylic (PMMA)
Limacryl®, Plexiglas®, Perspex®, Crylux®, Altuglas®, Plazcast®, Vitroflex®, Setacryl®, Versato®,….
- Limited tension in the material.
- Wide range of colours.
- The material can be heated in an oven and thermally shaped.
- Uniform shrinkage on heating.
- Vast range of thicknesses.
- Very transparent optically. Transparent acrylic allows through 93% of the light. This is more than glass.
- Subject to thickness tolerances.
- Normal thicknesses: 3-50 mm, other possibilities on request.
Outside of the standard cast acrylic sheets, Imatex also offers other acrylic specialties, including acrylic mirror, high-impact resistant acrylic, anti-reflex and acrylic suitable for sunbeds.